Wednesday 25 April 2012

Moo has delivered!

Great news..my business cards for Secret Stirrings have arrived and Moo has not let me down.  Beautifully presented in a glossy black storage box the cards are exactly as I had designed and finished to a high standard (considering I went for the "basic" package)  What's more, they delivered a week early...fab!  Now in the process of starting to leave them strategically around and handing them to people I think will be as excited as me about my new venture.

One more step in the right direction has come in the form of a "WC" sign ! (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!)  Very "French" in style in blue and white enamel to go on my downstairs cloakroom door so that secret supper club guests will have no problem in identifying the smallest room in the house as opposed to the broom cupboard!

Coat pegs for guest's rainy day apparel (especially after the hail and storms witnessed today) are next on my hit list.

Happy Wednesday...remember............half past through the working week! Yipee!  Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment